Wednesday 5 June 2013

is that my destiny... ?

I havent update my blog recently.. because im really busy as hell. SPM is around the corner. guess what. Inter-Excel is comin to my school. You know inter excel? well check this out. Go to facebook and search Inter-Excel.. then you will know. It's all about cabin crew. I'm very interested to be a stewardess and im very interested to attend the course. I told my mom about it, and yeah.. she agreed if i attend the course. weee.. i'm going to be one of inter-excel students. I'll make sure i'll be a stewardess one day so that my mom will think it worth it, because she paid for the course. I would love to travel all around the world, and one day.. i will bring my family together on my trip. yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Recent

Random