Monday 4 January 2016

The first step to the upcoming semester

So January has begin. And my class is also begin 


Actually i can't wait to go for internship this May. I got offered from Hills and Cheryl Corporation Company in Ipoh, since my hometown is in Ipoh. They are Chartered Accountant company,however, i'm scared if it will be tough. But the Director said, the senior will teach me, so i hope the senior is not strict >.<

But the Director seems friendly and looks like he is in need of internship students. So, i hope i could gain as much experience as i could. To be honest, Accountancy is a tough subject. It is not just tough, it is also boring. yes it's true. So for those who wants to take Accountancy course, think again. If you have the interest, you may join. But if you are not sure, better think carefully.

However, those who work in the accounting firm looks really professional. With their professional office attire, and goes very well with the blazer. They just looks really professional, to be honest. They looks rich. About the transport and hostel, it is not a problem for me. The company is just in the Ipoh town, so i can just drive there since it is a few km away from my house.

I like Accountancy, and i am willing to learn. Since the payment is really beyond expectation. 


2 comments:

About Us

Recent

Random